Apply for Commonwealth100: Full Free Online Leadership Development Programme
Title: Free Online Leadership Development Programme
Provider: CommonWealth100 / The Scottish Government, Bank of Zambia, British Council. Our outreach partners are: RMIT University, Queen Mary University of London, Westpac Bicentennial Foundation.
Eligible Region: Open for All
Commonwealth100 is a free, crowd-sourced, experiential, online leadership development programme that aims to equip a new generation of young leaders from the Commonwealth with skills relevant to the 21st century, with the Open Source Leadership model. Open Source Leadership was crowd sourced from and co-created by 1000 young leaders across the Commonwealth in 2017 and identifies five key areas of development crucial for 21st century leadership. Open Source Leaders are: Awake, Interconnected, Trustworthy, Quick, and Accessible.
The founding partners of Commonwealth100 are: The Scottish Government, Bank of Zambia, British Council. Our outreach partners are: RMIT University, Queen Mary University of London, Westpac Bicentennial Foundation.
- This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact. The programme has built-in reflective exercises where you can share and learn from senior and young leaders’ thoughts and experiences.
- This gives you a chance to interact and connect with peers and young professionals all across the Commonwealth.
- You will have the opportunity to attend webinars and masterclasses conducted by senior leaders across the Commonwealth, along with access to articles and videos from them
- What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart as a 21st Century leader.
- You can put the badge on your CV and online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people aged 18 and above
- You may be at the beginning of your careers or in Higher or Further education
For more details please click on the Official Link given below: