DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2021 For Postgraduate Studies in the Field of the Performing Arts
Title: DAAD Study Scholarship
Scholarships Provider: DAAD
Level of Study: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
DAAD scholarships offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
- Monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- To enable scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in the country, DAAD offers the following services:
- Payment of course fees for the online language course “Deutsch-Uni Online (DUO)” (deutsch-uni.com) for six months after receipt of the Scholarship
- Award Letter
- As a rule, applicants should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- If the scholarship holder is enrolled in a Master’s or postgraduate degree programme which includes a study period abroad, funding for this period abroad is usually only possible under the following conditions:
- The study visit is essential for the achievement of the scholarship objective.
- The study period is no longer than a quarter of the scholarship period. Longer periods cannot be funded, even partially.
- The study period does not take place in the home country.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Apply through the given link.