Jobs: Apply for the post of Assistant Director at Manhattanville College in the USA available for the eligible candidates fro USA and other countries of the world.
Job Title: Assistant Director of Musical Theatre
Job Type: Academic
Job Provider: Manhattanville College
Application Deadline: 22 August,2020
Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in Purchase, New York. Founded in 1841 at 412 Houston Street in lower Manhattan, it was known initially as “Academy of the Sacred Heart”, then later as “Manhattanville College” after 1847.
Assistant Director of Quintessentials Fall/Spring
- Collaborates with the Director to:
- Audition and cast the group
- Select Repertoire
- Teach music and choreography
- Attends all rehearsals, playing as needed
- Attends performances to assist in organizing the venue and provide performance evaluation
- In the event of virtual performances as mandated by the COVID-19 pandemic, would assist the director in providing accompaniment tracks and assist the director and students in audio and video editing of content for virtual performance.
Requirements for Vacancy for Assistant Director
Assistant Director Cabaret Class (MUA.4071)Fall/Spring
- Collaborate with Director on the choice of featured songwriter for each semester, and with Director and students in selection and learning of songs
- Additionally, assist with arrangements of individual songs and group opening and closing numbers
- Also, play for rehearsals and performances as needed
- Similarly, video final performance for viewing and discussion at final Wrap (last week of classes).
- Furthermore, in the event of virtual performances as mandated by the COVID-19 pandemic, would assist the director in providing accompaniment tracks and assist the director and students in audio and video editing of content for virtual performance.
For more details please click on the following official link given below: