Jobs: Apply for the post of Communications Specialist at Colorado State University in USA available for the eligible candidates from USA and other countries.
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job Type: Academic
Job Provider: Colorado State University
Application Deadline: 21 August,2020
Colorado State University-Pueblo is a public university in Pueblo, Colorado. It is a member of the Colorado State University System and is a federally designated Hispanic-Serving Institution.
Manages all aspects of communication with prospective students via the current CRM (Technolutions Slate), including:
- Developing, reviewing, executing, and updating system communications and drip campaigns within the CRM.
- Coordinating and scheduling ad-hoc communications, to include physical mail, emails, and text messages.
- Monitoring the results of email campaigns using A/B testing and analytical data to suggest changes for improvement.
- Creating filters and queries to ensure accurate dissemination of communication items
Creates and proofreads admission communication items, including:
- Building email communications (including creating and editing content, designing HTML documents such as emails and templates, and testing emails and templates).
- Additionally, proofreading and editing admissions communications, including vendor communications.
- Also, preparing handheld communication items for admissions (including creating and editing layout and content, and submitting items for printing).
- Furthermore, updating the admissions website as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Additionally, the capacity for independent work and problem solving
- Also, the ability to multi-task, prioritize, pay close attention to detail and follow up in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Furthermore, demonstrated knowledge and skills in HTML and web design
For more details please click on the official link given below: