Jobs: Apply for the post of Pharmacy Assistant Professor at Mohammed Al Mana College in Saudi Arabia
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Job Type: Academic Jobs
Job Provider: Mohammed Al Mana College
Country: Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: 21 August,2020
- Contributes to the teaching, learning facilitation, classroom supervision, and clinical supervision of students in areas of practice related to the faculty member’s area of expertise.
- Also, contributes to the planning, delivery, and evaluation of pharmacy educational programs.
- Provides advice on studies to allocated students.
- Similarly, supervises research students if appropriately qualified.
- Furthermore, follows all College of Pharmacy policies and guidelines in accordance with the Mohammad Al-Mana College for Health Sciences Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Undertakes administrative duties as specified.
- Also, participates in Mohammad Al-Mana College of Pharmacy quality improvement initiatives as required.
- Participates in the corporate activities of the faculty and staff group within and outside Mohammad Al-Mana College for Health Sciences.
- Likewise, ensures his/her own professional development.
- Educational Qualifications & Licensure
- Also, Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutics or Pharmacognosy or Pharmacology or Clinical Pharmacy from an accredited institution.
- Likewise, Professional Experience
- Also, licensed issued by the Saudi Council for Health Specialists if applicable.
- Additionally, at least 3 experience years in university teaching.
- Furthermore, evidence of being up to date on the latest educational methodologies.
- Also, specialized Knowledge
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of internet uses.
- Experience in a multicultural environment is an asset.
- Also, the ability to present material clearly and coherently on a given topic using appropriate media, audiovisual aids, and tailoring the presentation to the relevant audience.
- Likewise, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum score IELTS of 6.0 above, TOEFL of 60-78 above
For more details please click on the official link given below: